Please vote.

If i publish a book, would you buy it?
Yes, definitely.
No.
Maybe.
Other
Please Specify:
ugg boots

Sunday, September 7, 2008

OH-EM-GEE!!!!!!!!

GG SPOILER ALERT!!
I warned you, don't say i didn't, cos in my defense i did!

ok ok, omg omg omg!!! the first episode of the second season was JAW-DROPPING!!!  i saw it today at my cousin's!!! LIKE omg!

a) I hate dan!!!!! he's a bastard!!
b) BLAIR IS GORGE!!!!!!!!
c) Chace should stop this relationship with his "rebound" girl!!
d) blair & chuck are the cutest couple everrr!!
e) I WANT TO STEAL BLAIR'S WARDROBE!!!
f) I hate how Serena simply forgave dan!!! ugh!! she deserves someone better!
g) Marcus is charming!
h) I love LILLYY!! she is so classy!
i) BLAIR IS GORGE!!!!!
j) Serena's white party dress is amazing!! but blair looked way better! :P
k) Eric is the SWEETEST!!
l) i really really dont think it's a good idea that Serena forgave dan that easily, omg i wanted to punch his guts when he was telling her how she always making excuses after seeing her making out with Chace and he was mad but when the two girls approached them she didnt get that mad! blah blah!
m) Seriously How cool is blair!!! omg, i love how she waas using Marcus just to make chuck jealous, and how she was sooo honest with him and told him he was boring! i laughed out loud!

   I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THE SECOND EPISODE!!! I SAW THE PROMO AND I CAN HONESTLY SAY IT'S GONNA BE "HOOOOTTT!!!"



xoxo
-S™

No comments: