Please vote.

If i publish a book, would you buy it?
Yes, definitely.
No.
Maybe.
Other
Please Specify:
ugg boots

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Part ThirtyNine;; "I hate the distance in between us.."

Sunday 27th of August
Bedroom
11AM

I woke up to a phonecall from a number that has a "+" in the beginning and about 10 numbers after that.
I quickly picked the phone up.

"Helloo..?" I said.

No answer.

"Uhh...HELLO!?" I said.

"Dayouma..?" He said at the other end of the phone.

"YOUSEF!!!" I yelled "WHERE ARE YOU?! ARE YOU OK!?? IM WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU!" I said.

"I'm okay, dont worry.." He said.

"Are you sure? you don't sound okay, why are you breathing heavily? like you were running?" I asked.

"Oh,that's because i got mugged!" He said.

"WHAT!!? OH MY GOD!! ARE YOU OK!!?" I yelled.

"Shh, dayouma, i'm fine, dont worry." He said.

"Are you sure you're fine!? Are you hurt?!" I said.

"Yeah, i got slashed with a knife on my shoulder, but it's alright!" he said.

"OH MY GOD, YOUSEF!!" I said.

"it's okay, wallah, look at the bright side, i have a hot scar on my shoulder now!" He said.

"uhh..but other than that, you're not hurt!?" I asked.

"No, i'm fine, wallah, i'm sorry i took long, but i didnt have cash on me or anything,i had to withdraw money from the ATM machine later, but first i went to the police and it was a loong day." he said.

"Ohh, okay, and did they catch the mugger?!" I asked.

"Unfortunately, no, i was actually on my way to buy a new number when i got mugged, which is a good thing because i didn't have anything on me other than $200 cash." He said.

"Oh, thats good, i'm glad you're alright, you have no idea how worried i was." I said.

"ba3ad 3umrii, i'm sorry!" He said.

"It's okay, as long as you're fine, be careful sweetie!" I said.

"I missed you." He said.

"I missed you too!" I said.

"But i missed you more." He said.

"No!" I said.

"Yes, don't argue!" He said.

"NOO!, me more, and that's final!" I said.

"Keep lying to yourself, i miss you more, and that's about it!" He said.

I giggled, "No, but please, baby be careful out there!" I said

"Enshallah, you too, ana akalmich later, i have to get some papers done for the University bacher il9b7 w i better get some sleep, I love you, goodbye!" He said.

"Oh okay, keep in touch, i love you too, bye!" I said and closed the phone.


I called D.

"HE CALLEDD!! HE CALLED!" I yelled as soon as she picked up.

"Who?!" She said with a very sleepy voice.

"YOUSEF!!!" I yelled.

"Honey, don't yell, i can hear you!" She said, still sleepy.

"Okay!" I said.

"Is he alright?!" She asked.

"Yeah, he got mugged thats why he didn't call or text me earlier." I said.

"Oh wow, mugged! il7emdellah he's fine!" She said.

"Yeah!" I said.

"Allah e7aafthaa, tell him to be extra careful!" She said.

"I did, waaay, this is only the beginning w shoufay sh9aar feeh! D, i'm scared." I said.

"Awwh, don't be, these things happen, it's alright." She said.

"Uh...i guess." I said.

"Yeah, yalla bye, khaleeni anam." She said.

"Okay, ciao love!" I said and closed the phone.


Sunday 27th of August
Bedroom
4PM

I logged on my MSN.

A window box appeared.
"Ghazi.Al-M*****@hotmail.com" Wants to add you.
Accept?
Block?
Decide later?

Uhh, Ghazi my second cousin..? uhh why the hell not, i accepted the request.
but how did he get my email??


Ghazi: Ahlaiiiiiiiiiiin. :D

Me: Halla wallah.

Ghazi: Halla feech, Taw ma nawaar my msn list!

Me: Hehe, eb wejoudek.

Ghazi: Shlounich?

Me: Zaina, you shlounek?

Ghazi: Tmam bkhaiir, you look soo pretty eb your pic.

He's referring to my display picture.

Me: Thank you.

Ghazi: Mnuu illy m3aach bil9ora?

Me: My friend.

Ghazi: Nice, allah ekhaleekum 7g ba3ath.

Me: Teslam.

Ghazi: Allah esalmich, haa shloun khaltii?

Me: Tmaam il7emdellah, w shloun your mother?

Ghazi: Bkhair il7emdillah, Ha shloun ilfilm the other day? ;p

Me: HAHA, ambaiih Ghazii you have to watch it!! it's amazing!

Ghazi: 9ij? yalla khanrou7laa? ;p


uhh, is he serious?


Me: Bs ana re7tla already.. ;p

Ghazi: So? 3adi, mu etgouleen it's amazing, ya3ni 3adi etdesheena again. ;)

Me: Madriii.

Ghazi: yalla 3ad shda3wa, traa i'm not a stranger, i'm family, w mara7 nrou7 brou7na, ekhtii Fajour teyee weyana.

Me: Hmm, okay, sure, meta?

Ghazi: Wallah madri, entay nagay ay wagt ya3jebich.

Me: I don't mind really, 3adii.

Ghazi: Okay, khala9 ana achayek il showtimes now w agoulich;p!

Me: okay. (:

10 minutes later.

Ghazi: Okay, fii today at 8PM, is that okay?

Me: hmm, yeah i guess, ma 3indi shay elyoum, what about your sis fajour?

Ghazi: Waiih, 3ad fajour ma tgoul la2 7g cinema;p

Me: Okay, then i'll see you today inshallah, ana now baf9il, i'll talk to you later;p

Ghazi: Waiit, give me your number.

???

Me: what?

Ghazi: Shfeech? your number, 3shan i call you etha we9alna gablich.

Me: Ohh, okay, give me your number w i'll text you now.

Ghazi: Okay, ########

Me: Okay, ciaoo ;p


I called D.

"OH MY GOD, you're right!" I said aftering telling her the whole conversation.

"Haha,i told you, it was soo obvious!" She said.

"Ambaiiih!! Shasawee!!" I said.

"I dont know, just go out, be normal, he is your second cousin, 3adii." She said.

"I know, i'm going out, bs takhayelay, he asked for me number!" I said.

"Ohhh, shku?!" She said.

"Shdarani, 3shan he "calls" lmaa you9al there" I said.

"Ohh, 9aa7, okay." she said.

"Okay? but what if he takes that advantage and calls everytime and text me!" I said.

"I dont know, la ta36eenah wayh." She said.

"Yeah, i should do that, bs ya3ni his sister betkoun weyana, ya3ni laish he asked me for my number? laish ma 36aaani his sister's number? he's up to something!" I said.

"ee 9aa7 t3aalay, his sister weyakum, ohh he's definitely up to something!" she said.

"SHIT!" I said.

"Haha, it okay dear, la ta36eena wayh, he'll go away." She said.

"I hope so." I said.

"Whatever happened to that Khaled guy..!?" She said, all of the sudden.

"Eww, laish you had to bring him up!" I said.

"Shdarani faj2aa he popped in my head." She said.

"Eww, maybe Haya told him to stop what he's doing." I said.

"Yeah maybe, bs she said ena he 'really' likes you" she said.

"bil6agaaag, waii3 7abeta ilgaraaadaa, khal ewaalii!" I said.

"Haha, it's funny hearing you getting worked up on this" She said.

"Chub, i have to get ready now ciao!" I said.

"Okay ciao, save me the details for laterr!" She said.

"You betcha! laters!" I said and closed the phone.

I dressed up and got ready after texting Ghazi a message, as i told i would.

*BEEP*
new text message.

I thought it was from Ghazi, but actually it was from Yousef.

"It was good hearing your voice today, zouqa 9outich awal ma tgoumeen mn ilnoum;** allah e7afthich."

a tear fell down my cheeks after reading this message.

I replied with;
"It was good hearing your voice too, i cant even explain how much i miss you wallah, i miss your face;** we7aafthik enta, please please take care! i can't live if something happened to you, besmellah 3laiik."

Sunday 27th of August
In my car
On the way

6:50PM

Singing along to the song "I will be right here waiting for you" by Bryan Adams when i recieved a phonecall mn Ghazi.

"Aloo?" I said.

"Aloo, halla deema, wainich?" He asked.

"I'm on my way, where are you?" I said.

"We're there, waiting, yalla ebser3a, w take care bil6ereej" He said.

"Okay, inshallah, see you, bye!" I said and closed the phone.


At 7:30PM we9alt Laila cinema.

I saw Ghazi standing alone infront of the entery door.
I walked to him.

"Hii.." I said.

"Ahlaan, il7emdellah 3la ilsalama," He said.

"Allah esalmik, wain fajour?" I said, looking around.

"She didn't come." He said.

"WHAT! WHY!?" I said.

"Cos betrou7 party" He said.

"Chan geltlii, 3al aqal ajalna il6al3a.." I said.

"Shda3wa, tra mani maklich." He said.

"uhh.. la mu 3an, bs yemkin ehya tbii etshouf ilmovie too." I said.

"La 3adii, ana awadeeha later etha tbii." He said.

"Okay." I said.

"Yalla emshay" He said.

"You bought the tickets?" I asked.

"Ee i booked them mn ilinternet" He said.

"Ohh, inzain 3yal let me pay you." I said.

"Yalla 3aad 3an ilme9akhaa, emshay!" He said.

"uh.. okay!" I said and walked in after buying snacks.



ME AND GHAZI ALONE IN THE DARK?!!!
PROBLEM ALERT!!


xoxo
- S™

8 comments:

Miemie said...

Mie first ! :D
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM .. i think it would be stupid if he tried to do something now, i mean, anything he will do now will just let her run away ...
i hope he is not stupid -it will make the story spicer! oo mta yrja3 yousef?! adry taw el nas but i feel sad for Deema :(
Oo meta el next post?!?!? keep it up ;***

Anonymous said...

wanasaaa ur posting nafs gabiil!!!:D thanx;***************

WaayWaay said...

YOUR POSTING MORE OFTEN AGAAAIN;*
I Love The Story!;D Thaaank You So Muuuuch!
Loooking For The Next Post Soooon!~

ןєןє «3 said...

One of ur Biggest Fans <3 hope you'll be mine :)xx

http://jeje-fashionista.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Ahlaan!;* I'm a silent reader, oo i just wanted to say ina ur story is off the hook!!;* I looove it oo i loove the way u write!;p keep it up girl!;)

Karma (Zarh) x said...

OMG im in love with Ghazi ;$ , 7beeta! with his set ups , ashkara "fajer btruu7 party". Luved il posts,im waiting Part Forty! , hurry up yallah Can
t wait!

Bella-S said...

Miemie: hehe, you'll have to wait and see if he's stupid or not!:P Next post inshallah soon.

Anonymous: Hehe:D, you're welcome;***!

waay..Ay-ay: yes cos i'm free now;p! and i can post regularly;p No problem;*!

JeJe<3: awwhh, sure i will;**!

Anonymous: Hall wallah;p thanks, i'm glad you like it! (:

Srhx: Haha, inshallaah;p! Part 40 will be posted soon, maybe tonight.

Anonymous said...

pipeif http://gotuc.net/members/Area-Rugs/default.aspx unused http://gotuc.net/members/Omeprazole/default.aspx kita http://gotuc.net/members/Vacuum-Cleaners/default.aspx demolition http://gotuc.net/members/Annuity-Calculator/default.aspx motels http://gotuc.net/members/Bariatric-Surgery/default.aspx emerck http://gotuc.net/members/Electric-Blankets/default.aspx whispering http://blogs-new.bestfriends.org/members/Furnace-Filters/default.aspx notepads http://blogs-new.bestfriends.org/members/Vending-Machines/default.aspx dumpling http://blogs-new.bestfriends.org/members/Kitchen-Cabinets/default.aspx subsidised http://blogs-new.bestfriends.org/members/Slipcovers/default.aspx canopy http://blogs-new.bestfriends.org/members/Polar-Monitors/default.aspx slopes http://blogs-new.bestfriends.org/members/Popcorn-Machines/default.aspx kamiya http://blogs-new.bestfriends.org/members/Garage-Door-Openers/default.aspx materialism http://blogs-new.bestfriends.org/members/Area-Rugs/default.aspx likelihood http://blogs-new.bestfriends.org/members/Omeprazole/default.aspx meyers