Please vote.

If i publish a book, would you buy it?
Yes, definitely.
No.
Maybe.
Other
Please Specify:
ugg boots

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I know, wallah i know!

ladies..
I know you all want to kill me

BUT i have a good reason to why i didn't post a new part yet...

I'm really Sorry to keep you all waiting, and i will keep you waiting for the next couple of days, i'm sorry, but due to the fact that i have so much work for college now that we're back for semester 2 and im barely catching up because i have afternoon classes, from 1:30 to 6Pm, i don't have that much time to get on the net and update, and also, my internet connection at home is being soo gay, wallah lawaa3 chabdii, but i promise no more than a couple of days and i'll be posting a new part, inshallah by this coming weekend i'll have a new part for all of you to read, DEAL? ;)

Love you guys, w thanks for being patient with me!
I really appreciate it.
Again, i'm really sorry.


;*
Have a good day.

xoxo
- S™

2 comments:

Finicky:* said...

welcome back!!
haha take as much time as you need as long as you're posting again:)
we missed you:* and good luck with all the work n all

youcompleteme said...

welcome back ..
Good luck ;*
take ur time ;*